Forumnya Orang Makassar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sevilla and Juventus Heading Into The Next Round
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 am by Admin

» Let's Face It, Self Hypnosis Is A Big Lie!
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 am by Admin

» Paket internet murah simpati *550*790# has expired?
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:19 am by fiufiu

» Diabetes can be cured? Apples may help reduce blood sugar levels
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:05 pm by Admin

» Sewa ruko murah di makassar
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:33 am by Admin

» Pameran Komputer Makassar
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:35 pm by Admin

» Twitter will surpass Google in the near future
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:26 am by myspace01

» The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 am by mksboy

» Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 am by myspace01

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black

2 posters

Go down

What color is the dress?

The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black Vote_lcap75%The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black Vote_lcap25%The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black Empty The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black

Post by myspace01 Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 am

The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black The-dr10

The last few days the social networking shocked by the dress, a dress that is not attractive displayed to the public. strange because the same dress generate disagreement in public about the color of the dress. as you can see in the image above, for me personally the dress is black and blue, however many people said that it is gold and white.

it is something that does not make sense, what I mean is that dress is really blue and black, no way it is gold and white, unless these people have problems with their eyes. which became more bizarre is someone who claims him/herself as a psychologist said that for those who see the blue and black means those people, mentally, had a bad experience. gee, this guy is definitely in gold and white group.

myspace01

Back to top Go down

The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black Empty Re: The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black

Post by mksboy Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 am

One time me and my friends saw this there were six of us two people see gold and white

mksboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum