Forumnya Orang Makassar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sevilla and Juventus Heading Into The Next Round
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 am by Admin

» Let's Face It, Self Hypnosis Is A Big Lie!
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 am by Admin

» Paket internet murah simpati *550*790# has expired?
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:19 am by fiufiu

» Diabetes can be cured? Apples may help reduce blood sugar levels
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:05 pm by Admin

» Sewa ruko murah di makassar
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:33 am by Admin

» Pameran Komputer Makassar
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:35 pm by Admin

» Twitter will surpass Google in the near future
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:26 am by myspace01

» The controversy behind the dress, I see blue and black
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 am by mksboy

» Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this
Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 am by myspace01

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this

Go down

Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this Empty Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this

Post by myspace01 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 am

Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this Tom_ol11

in my 20s, myspace is everywhere, every one from teenagers to middle-aged using myspace as their social media and it was about 8 to 10 years ago. they managed to take the dominance of friendster. features that are offered at the time was very interesting, until this moment I still believe that if myspace didn't change the appearance and their features, then it is very likely people will go back to myspace at this time where they are already tired of using facebook.

the look and features of the current myspace is really sickening, average have a long loading time, the display screen is too crowded, and scroll sideways is really a bad idea. I have thought, what if myspace make two versions of the site, continue to use the current version but also remake myspace original version. after that announce the presence of this original version to the public then see what happens within 48 hours.

My prediction is tens of millions of users from the time of myspace and the younger generation will use the original version. the company no need to make changes for this original version, let it as it is.

myspace01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum