MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myspace can re-experience the glory, they should do this

Post by myspace01 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 am

in my 20s, myspace is everywhere, every one from teenagers to middle-aged using myspace as their social media and it was about 8 to 10 years ago. they managed to take the dominance of friendster. features that are offered at the time was very interesting, until this moment I still believe that if myspace didn't change the appearance and their features, then it is very likely people will go back to myspace at this time where they are already tired of using facebook.

the look and features of the current myspace is really sickening, average have a long loading time, the display screen is too crowded, and scroll sideways is really a bad idea. I have thought, what if myspace make two versions of the site, continue to use the current version but also remake myspace original version. after that announce the presence of this original version to the public then see what happens within 48 hours.

My prediction is tens of millions of users from the time of myspace and the younger generation will use the original version. the company no need to make changes for this original version, let it as it is.

myspace01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top